Job ID: 416740
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Are you ready to be part of a growing organization that is building an Enterprise Project Management Organization bringing value to CRH at the global level? The role of Program Manager is an exciting opportunity to design and implement a program capability that will be standardized across portfolios. This role is empowered to identify and prioritize opportunities for simplification and optimization of Program Delivery. This leader will coordinate with business leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts, and vendors to deliver solutions enabled by process, people, and technology. This individual will ensure that all solutions adhere to organizational standards, controls, and best practices for operational readiness. This role will play a strategic and leadership part in defining, setting, and executing a high bar in service Fundamentals and overall service Quality.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Partner with Portfolio Business Owners to capture or create a visionary strategy for functional programs
- Mature a Project Management organization in the early stages of formation
- Help build standards and processes for the Global program, valuing inclusion and diversity
- Manage the pipeline of functional project requests with regular prioritization efforts that align with Portfolio owners
- Develop and manage projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, procurement of hardware and software, resourcing, and project execution
- Proactively manage project change control, communicating any impact to project scope, identifying risks or issues, and devising contingency plans
- Measure, monitor, and maintain the team's ability to meet or exceed KPI's
- Define, share, and implement metrics in fundamentals to improve overall health of our services that lead to higher customer satisfaction
- Create and advertise project specific scorecards that drive profitable action
- Act as an escalation point for the portfolio and project stakeholders to manage risks, develop mitigation plans, and undertake proactive actions to achieve a green status throughout the project
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths while maintaining accurate project plans with real-time milestones, tasks, and project health data for your portfolio in the PPM tool
- Understand the interdependent architectures, systems, and services among multiple functional teams across the IT and Business groups
- Provide input on tactical needs of organization, based on engagement with stakeholders
- Own updates and knowledge documentation to drive standardization
- Project implementation forming documentation of operational readiness prior to completion with support team confirmation prior to project closure from proactive partnership
- Manage project and program financial tracking
- Create and maintain documentation on processes that are critical to successfully implementing projects
- Identify opportunities to streamline deployments, share best practices with your peers and leaders, and regularly implement continuous improvement action
- Influence and drive the adoption of quality best practices and standards
While it is not necessary to have expert knowledge of every program or project management tool, process and technology in the spectrum, it is required to have a strong working knowledge with many of the following technologies, or their commercial or open-source equivalents. Broad awareness of different areas of Data Services is essential, coupled with willingness to expand the knowledge.
- 3+ years leading Enterprise Portfolio Management in a large matrixed organization
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- Business, Financial, and IT acumen is a must
- Strong Oral and Written Communication including Presentation Skills
- People Leadership
- Global business acumen
- Emotional Intelligence leading to trusted relationships
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- 3+ years working for a global manufacturing organization
- Large project expertise: $1M+, 6mo+, multiple countries, cross functional team
- ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management
- Project delivery best practice knowledge
- Certification in Six Sigma, Lean, PMP
- Strong knowledge of MS products - Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams, SharePoint
What CRH Offers You
- Travel: 15% (or more as required by business and project needs)
- Work location: Atlanta, GA based position preferred, but Open to any location with ability to work remotely
- Remote/Work from Home: 80% (or more), In office presence will be required. May need to attend in person meetings in designated company locations
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma, Program Manager, Project Manager, Open Source, Management, Technology
This job has expired.