Kforce has a client that is seeking an Inventory Ops Analyst in Beaverton, OR.Summary:As a Senior Analyst for North America Inventory Operations, you will drive technical process improvements and efficiencies - resulting in optimized processes and improved results. You will deliver capabilities that provide insights, enable decisions, and drive performance on various Inventory initiatives. The successful candidate will be self-driven, a flexible thinker, and an outstanding communicator. You will use those skills to partner with various cross-functional stakeholders to design and build reporting solutions and process efficiencies, specifically: Tableau Dashboards and Alteryx Workflows. We are looking for someone who is highly technical with strong business acumen. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage multiple tracks of work.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, or a related field
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, Tableau and Alteryx are required. Working knowledge of R or Python is preferred
- Business systems experience and the ability to bridge business needs with technical and data development
- Professional experience in inventory management or supply chain preferred
- Proven ability driving change and achieving business results
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability using data to influence decision making
- Ability to communicate, influence, and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication
- Strong self-motivation; Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.