CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group.
Now headed by Rodolphe Saadé, CMA CGM reinvents transport and logistics in order to offer an integrated maritime, port and land service that exceeds its customers' expectations.
Present in over 160 countries through 755 offices, 750 warehouses, equipped with a young and diverse fleet of 511 vessels, CMA CGM serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports and operates on more then 200 shipping lines. The group currently employs 110,000 people worldwide, including nearly 2,400 in Marseille, in its headquarters in Marseilles.
The position is responsible for reviewing Transport Order Discrepancies from various rail providers to determine accuracy of billing and making amendments to the Transport order when necessary. The position focuses on costs billed by the rail provider to validate and determine validity of charges resulting in on time payment to vendors
This position will be responsible to:
- Review discrepancies with billing provided by various vendors I.E : spreadsheet format, email, and or housing system for discrepancies.
- Determine type of error preventing billing. Including No Transport order found, Transport Order cancelled, Transport order not complete , Transport order costs mismatch , and vendor mistmatch
- Validate System costs versus what vendor is billing on a container level by comparing EDI billing vs contracted costs for vendor .
- Review costs discrepancies not include in EDI billing vs what vendor is billing .
- Determine if costs vendor is billing are valid.
- Utilize various documents/System guides to determine validity of vendor costs/invoice and accuracy .
- Update changes in CMA operating system if Vendor costs are valid and dispute costs if incorrect with Accounts Payable to dispute with vendor
- Split costs in operating system, add costs in operating system , complete costs in operating system , and generate full Transport orders for cancelled orders that are valid.
- Work internally with accounts payable and provide costs breakdown of what system has versus vendor invoice
- Contact rail procurement if internal document are not matching vendor invoice to conifrm or deny accuracy of vendor costs .
- Contact rail vendor directly for various discrepancies .
- Miscellaneous related duties or projects as assigned
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years general work experience with 1-2 years' industry experience required.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications
- Exhibits excellent, quick and accurate, typing skills
- Detail-oriented person with strong organization skills
- Works collaboratively within a team
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Maintains high level of professionalism
- Must be availble to work 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
Skill Sets / Education & Experience Preferred:
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Intermodal general operating procedures preferred.
- Knowledgeable of CMA CGM organization and internal departments preferred
Come along on CMA CGM's adventure !
CMA CGM (America) LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
This job has expired.