The Industrial Engineer role is primarily responsible for company-wide continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Experience, Educational and Technical Qualifications
- Participates individually or on cross-functional teams focused on relentless continuous improvement and problem solving activities throughout the company. May require traveling to other locations.
- Research, justify and implement cost saving projects that focus on safety, quality and sustainability.
- Assist corporate Technical Services department with project creation and implementation.
- Design, Integrate and maintain automated process data collection systems.
- Design, Integrate and maintain automated alarming systems notifying the plant of down equipment.
- Design, construct and install automation devices.
- Responsible for continuous improvement initiatives in OEE, SMED, and sustainability.
- Monitor equipment downtime and operator reports and lead Root Cause Analysis initiatives to eliminate downtime or equipment variation.
- Assist with equipment troubleshooting, repair, installation, change-over, and PM as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred candidate has Associates degree in Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or certification in a similar technical area.
Must have excellent knowledge of SPC, plastics, electrical, electronic hydraulics, mechanical and pneumatic functions.
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Must have and be able to demonstrate intermediate math skills.
Must have ability to read blueprints and be able to use precision measuring/inspection equipment.
Requires leadership and excellent interpersonal skills to provide training to team members and other department employees.
Ring Container Technologiesis an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Ring to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information.
This job has expired.