A Delivery Specialist is responsible for managing one or more client implementations to deliver data from LexisNexis APIs. They will be the face to the customers, guiding their teams understanding, interpreting, and implementing FHIR specifications to their applications by leveraging LexisNexis's Interoperability Patient Access APIs.
- Manage multiple client engagements during delivery of LNRS data as an expert in clinical data integration
- Coach and train client teams with FHIR specifications and what to expect in Patient Access API endpoints
- Work with various teams to ingest and understand Interoperability API documentation
- Provide clarifications to clients regarding API documentation and connectivity to LNRS APIs with the support of LNRS technical team
- Ingest API responses, interpret clinical data from FHIR standards, understand the data variations and provide recommendations to clients on clinical data handling
- Provide recommendations to product strategy on data variations and normalization opportunities
- Create and provide inputs to program management to accurately communicate status, issues, risks, recommendations for client implementations
Expert level subject matter expertise in FHIR 4.x and SMART on FHIR
Requires knowledge of the 21st Century Cures Act and the related regulations and Patient Access APIs
Deep knowledge of clinical data types, formats, and representations
Working understanding of clinical data formats and integration technologies
Requires a minimum of 5 years related healthcare industry experience
Strong analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills
Requires knowledge of API gateway and cloud-centric business models
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.