The Implementation Analyst is responsible for the successful implementation of Elsevier's ClinicalPath, a software tool used by oncologists at cancer centers across the country. The Analyst will provide customer support and guidance throughout a 6+ month implementation process that involves a complex array of technical and clinical tasks.
This full-time remote position offers great work/life balance, a robust training/onboarding process to ensure proficiency in technical/clinical areas necessary for the position, a full package of benefits, and a collaborative/supportive team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who has excellent written and oral communication skills, can quickly synthesize new information, and who is excited about an agile culture where learning and growth are not just encouraged but are actively incorporated into daily work.
- Develop technical and clinical expertise necessary to supporting customer implementations, including learning about technical architecture, product functionality, integration capabilities, as well as healthcare, oncology and clinical content built into the software
- Function as the project manager and the customer's primary point of contact for multiple high-complexity projects simultaneously, with a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- Run weekly customer project calls by preparing agendas, organizing project plans/task lists, facilitating meetings, sending meeting minutes and completing action items
- Present information about the software and the implementation process to various audiences throughout the project, including executives, physicians, nursing and clinical staff, project managers, and technical stakeholders
- Coordinate all training and GoLive activities to ensure a successful GoLive, including leading training sessions with oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other cancer center staff, and providing GoLive support (this is typically virtual, but could occasionally involve going onsite)
- Maintain a high level of focus on customer satisfaction throughout the project by resolving customer issues in a timely manner, responding to customer emails/ requests with detailed and thorough information, creating customer-specific collateral/materials, and providing thoughtful recommendations to customers throughout the process
- Engage appropriate ClinicalPath resources during the implementation, including close coordination with ClinicalPath technical resources to build, test and deploy customer infrastructure, configurations, and integrations
- Collaborate with others on the Customer Success and Implementation Teams to improve and maintain internal documentation, process materials, customer documentation and best practice recommendations
- Learn and utilize an ever-changing portfolio of work management tools and other software used internally
- Aid in the creation of a participative and collaborative work environment
- Perform in accordance with system-wide competencies/behaviors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in managing projects is preferred
- Previous experience implementing and/or supporting software is preferred but not required
- Ability to learn new skills and assimilate new knowledge quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
- Ability to travel (20% or less)
Elsevier offers a variety of benefits including comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits (medical, dental, vision); disability insurance; dependent care and commuter spending accounts; life and accident insurance; retirement benefits (salary investment plan/employer stock purchase plan); modern family benefits, including adoption and surrogacy; and more.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.