Cost of Services Sold
Job Posting Title:
Job Description Summary:
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the operation, installation, inspection, preventative maintenance, and repair of HVAC, refrigeration, and related equipment and controls at the customer's location.
This position will be responsible for and must be able to:
OTHER FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
- Strong practical knowledge of commercial HAVC, refrigeration, electrical and plumbing systems, and other ancillary equipment.
- Perform HVAC services as required to meet the customer and contract requirements.
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance on controls and related equipment; adjust and calibrate equipment as necessary
- Respond to request by the customer of equipment not working properly.
- Perform minor electrical and pipefitting repairs to HVAC systems.
- Use appropriate hand & power tools, refrigerant gauges, multi meters and other related equipment in the performance of PM and repairs.
- Work without direct supervision on daily assigned task.
- Effectively communicate with customers to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintain adherence to the published work schedule and be available to work overtime as required by demands of the job.
- Work from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, etc. utilizing fall protection equipment when required by the job
- Carry cell phone for "on call" rotating schedule
- Train new C&W employees to perform assigned task to meet customer requirements.
- Work various shifts including days, evening, weekends, and holidays when demanded by the job.
- Perform other work as defined by company and/or customer.
- Work with all assigned personnel.
- Understand and follow written and verbal job instructions
- Keep and maintain accurate records in CMMS to include time/date task was performed, labor hours, materials and description of work performed.
- Understand and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures; customer rules and regulations; and safety rules and regulations.
- Support the company's goals and objectives.
- Work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment.
- Accept feedback from others, set goals to improve performance based upon this feedback, exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views.
- Continually develop skills by pursuing further education, seminars, or certificate programs in maintenance.
- Education: Possess a high school degree or an approved GED.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Certificate, or comparable experience.
- HVAC Certifications: Universal CFC
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, electrical schematics, and OEM manuals.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an industrial or commercial environment.
Physical ability: Must be able to: lift 50lbs on a repetitive basis and a 100lbs on an occasional basis, work in extreme heat and extreme cold, stand and sit for extended periods of time, climb flights of stairs, work from elevated areas, and wear a respirator when required by the job. Near visual acuity for reading instructions, manuals, specifications, etc.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.