ESCO is seeking experienced HVAC service Tech.
Are you looking for a fun and enjoyable culture-oriented environment?
Look no further, ESCO is searching for a HVAC Service Technician to ensure complete customer satisfaction by professionally servicing and repairing HVAC systems, and to provide a 5-star customer experience.
Pay-Base is TBD-DOE with bonus and spiffs opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and present options to customers and collect for HVAC work completed at time of service using a tablet
- Successfully perform all service repairs at a high proficiency level to customer's satisfaction.
- Inform customers of company's products and services including the company club membership plan.
- Understand and follow proper diagnostic procedures when servicing and repairing equipment.
- Grow and develop personal and technical
- Acquire necessary tools to perform professional HVAC service
- Attend weekly training meetings
- Must be able to work full time and evening/weekends when On-Call
- Participate in the On-Call rotation as required
- Basic understanding of smart technology as all transactions are done electronically using a tablet
- 2 or more years HVAC Service experience preferred (residential)
- RMGA Certification is required (Training for RMGA is provided if needed and will be required to have passed within 90 days of hire date)
- Excellent Customer interaction skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (must provide MVR)
- Must be well groomed and drug-free
18 to $23 per hour DOE plus bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k With Match
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Company Uniforms (with laundry service)
- Employee discounts
-A minimum of three years experience in residential HVAC services.
-A high school diploma or GED.
-Valid driver's license and good communications skills.
-Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
-Must be able to lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.