ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Los Angeles area or San Diego, CA
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Human Resources develops and executes successful recruiting programs, learning and expertise-development initiatives, strategic staffing assignments, effective reporting and analytics, performance management processes, and work-life benefits and operations.
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST/PROGRAM LEAD
We seek an experienced HR professional for a Program Lead position in either our Los Angeles area or San Diego, CA office. The Program Lead is an exciting new role for ZS North America that will be responsible for serving as the professional growth and development lead of junior consultants (entry level and lateral hires) across business tracks and designated west coast regional offices. This position is a hybrid role focusing on leading key 'people' functions: learning and development champion, performance and career coaching, people development lead and employee engagement steward. The position will report to the Regional HR Lead and will work closely with key business leaders to shape and cultivate the program.
Responsible for developing and managing junior Consultants for designated ZS east coast offices, to include:
- Support ongoing coaching, career planning, staffing guidance and developmental counseling for assigned offices / groups;
- Implement and partner with ZS team to support first year (1Y) program curriculum; including preparation and facilitation of monthly roundtable discussions, leveraging internal experts, to bring the best to the teams' learning and onboarding experience;
- Responsible implementing and overall refinement of broader EXPdn program. Will work with ZS leadership team to refine program elements and ensure strong participant experience while meeting business goals;
- Ensure program participants undertake and fulfill learning objectives associated with core competencies / curriculum necessary for accelerated learning and career progression
- Maintains regular touchpoints with cohort participants and appropriately liaise with key business and HR teams as necessary, e.g., project managers to ensure performance feedback is shared and ongoing coaching is provided
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business, HR Leads and learning team to support ongoing active training and strong employee engagement;
- Maintain a healthy culture amongst program participates that values and reinforces key aspects of the wider ZS culture and core values (honesty, integrity, accountability, quality, innovation and collaboration);
- Support various projects and initiatives that support onboarding and development of the cohort group.
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree preferred);
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience, multinational/global professional services required;
- At least 12 months of ZS full time tenure with a sustained record of success, consistently meeting or exceeding role expectations under the appropriate ZS Competency Model;
- Training, education or experience relevant to the role;
- True passion for people development and engagement;
- Ability to frequently travel regionally across west coast; mostly day trips;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage large scale learning programs;
- Demonstrated ability to manage individuals and teams;
- Experience building strong relationships with remote and junior team members;
- Experience in interfacing with international audiences and cross-office teams;
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with colleagues (business/HR) to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization;
- Should have the ability to create and deliver presentations to large audiences;
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task while working against tight timelines;
- Attention to detail and commitment to get things done;
- Based upon the role, work authorization or language skills may be additional requirments;
- Sense of humor appreciated!
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades
This job has expired.