Stemco is looking for an HR Business partner to join the team in Longview, TX
The HR Business Partner will contribute both a hands-on and at a strategic level to cultivate a culture focused on safety, respect, and business excellence. The ideal candidate will be a thought partner, who can coach and collaborate to bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to the organization.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on business expansion and optimization, including strategic planning, talent acquisition and management, development, change management and employee relations.
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Analyze trends, market data, and metrics to propose solutions based on business needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a team's growth and individual development plans
- Partner closely with site HR partners on overall HR business strategy and execution
- Work closely with our operations leadership team and leaders to support employee relations issues
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR team
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, I/O Psychology, or related field.
- PHR or SHRM-CP Preferred
- 3+ years experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify trends that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and strategically solving problems
- Coaching facilitation skills and experience
- Experience supporting a union or in employee relations role
Embrace the values of the Enpro safety pledge in each of the below responsibilities. Participate in the organization's safety culture and aim to continuously improve safety within all aspects of your work.
Foster a work environment that promotes mutual respect of all colleagues and creates an environment focused on a dual-bottom line.
Promote the Sealing Technologies and Enpro culture around creating value and driving excellence in our organization by:
EEO and Culture Statement:
Enpro is a leading provider of engineered industrial products for the processing and general manufacturing industries worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Sealing Products, Advanced Surface Technologies, and Engineered Materials.
Sealing Technologies-Safeguarding Critical Environments
Composed of Garlock, STEMCO, and Technetics Group, these businesses leverage a high degree of materials science application expertise, extensive proprietary knowledge, and deep customer relationships to create innovative sealing solutions complemented by value-added systems integration.
EnPro Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Legal authorization to work in the United States is required. We will not sponsor employment visas now or in the future for this job.
This job has expired.