HR Manager - Bilingual in Mandarin (Onsite) If you are a HR Manager - Bilingual in Mandarin (Onsite) with experience, please read on!
We are a privately owned company, founded in 2010, launched the world's first Bluetooth-connected blood pressure monitor that worked with iOS devices. Through more than a decade of development, by integrating its FDA-approved, award-winning consumer medical devices and remote patient monitoring platform, we established a digital health ecosystem for healthcare providers to manage chronic diseases remotely.
We are looking for an experienced and professional HR Manager to join our Irwindale, CA office!
What You Will Be Doing - Lead a collaborative globally matrixed team of HR professionals in the timely and cost-effective delivery of all talent and organization solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Enable and drive both large and small scales changes in organizations and monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Drive employee engagement and organizational health and integrate with partners responsible for Strategic Employee Relations
- Coach managers and employees on performance management, career counseling, corrective action process, and employee relations issues, including legal and regulatory compliance issues
- Interviews, selects, hires, trains, supervises, and evaluates program staff
- People strategy, priorities, and programs enabling leaders to attain their business objectives, responsible for elevating employee engagement across all People Team competencies, and provide coaching to managers on people and organizational matters
- Advise, support, and train managers on addressing and dealing with employee-related issues
- Oversee all unemployment claims for the company ensuring evidence is provided timely and effectively for claims effectiveness
- Process monthly benefit invoices in a timely manner to ensure the due dates pay all invoices
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
What You Need for this Position At least 3+ years expereince with:
- HR Management
- HR Administration
- Strategic Employee Relations
- Bilingual in Mandarin or Spanish
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays including your birthday
So, if you are a HR Manager - Bilingual in Mandarin (Onsite) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!