Job ID: 395581
For more than 40 years, Graham Architectural Products, a CRH company, has been producing, delivering and standing behind the highest quality and most innovative commercial and architectural grade products and services in the fenestration industry.
The HR Manager role with us isn't just a job - it's a career opportunity with a great company. We are hiring builders in our HR function. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to contribute, every single day.
This role is perfect for the dynamic individual who loves to lead a diverse team, and who is passionate about making an impact in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
Position Summary: The Human Resources Manager will be a motivated, thoughtful, results-oriented, self-starter responsible for leading all aspects of human resources at the plant level. This includes recruiting, on-boarding, retention, engagement, employee relations/investigations, training and development, benefits, compensation & payroll, policy development and regulatory compliance; such as, employment laws, affirmative action and safety. Position supports additional locations as needed.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Lead and participate in key projects to drive HR strategies aligned to plant business imperatives.
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization from production employees to plant and regional leadership.
- Drive all talent acquisition activities for plant operations non-exempt hiring and promotions by fully understanding hiring manager needs and delivering an effective interviewing, selection and on-boarding process. Build a comprehensive sourcing approach to increase applicant flow.
- Positively impact turnover through multiple approaches. Analyze HR data to determine root causes of turnover, make recommendations on actions needed, and involve plant leadership in solutions.
- Promote a "safety-first" culture and a zero-harm work environment, a key component of employment at OBE
- Promote a positive work culture by driving team engagement initiatives and employee advocacy.
- Advise, guide and coach plant leadership on all areas of talent management to support engagement and a performance driven culture.
- Ensure employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved.
- Develop and maintain facility affirmative action program to ensure our commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Communicate and promote all company health & welfare benefits, including 401K.
- Maintain accurate workforce information via HRIS and ensure payroll record accuracy for processing
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of business partner/generalist experience, to include recruitment, retention, and impacting culture in a manufacturing or adjacent environment
- A result-oriented individual who assumes ownership of his/her work with a strong sense of urgency, excellent organizational skills & attention to detail, ability to follow up and execute quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrates initiative, tenacity and courage to reach the best solution
- A confident communicator (both verbally and in writing), proactive and approachable
- Effective problem solving, process improvement and critical thinking skills
- Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables
- Experience with Social Media and a working knowledge of MS Windows and HRIS systems necessary
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Graham Architectural Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Graham Architectural Products is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Apr 14, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
York PA Nearest Secondary Market:
Lancaster Job Segment:
HR, Manager, Information Systems, HR Manager, Business Process, Human Resources, Management, Technology
This job has expired.