VCA Cherry Bend Animal Hospital located in picturesque Traverse City, MI is seeking an experienced Hospital Manager to support their talented and dedicated team.
The role demands a leader with the interpersonal and organizational skills to continue achieving our goals of delivering excellent care and customer service to both our clients and patients.
The successful candidate will have experience in personnel management, financial management and business development. Your strong financial and operational acumen will be put to good use!
The Hospital Manager-under the guidance of the Regional Management team and in partnership with the Medical Director -performs a wide range of administrative activities related to the practice. This includes: mentoring the staff and overseeing the business operations and maintenance of the facility; ensuring the business growth and profitability of the practice; and supporting the hospital's mission of delivering high quality patient care and exceptional client service.
Skills and Qualifications
* 3-5 years of customer service and financial budget management experience.
* Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially to a diverse range of audiences and settings.
* The ability to make decisions, delegate responsibility and achieve results with hospital team members.
* Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude.
* Respect for and willingness to work with the veterinary team, clients and their pets.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks and deal with an environment of changing priorities.
* Direct and develop the veterinary, technical and administrative staff towards the goal of quality patient care and excellent client service; assist in the formulation of objectives and policies to ensure efficient and profitable hospital operations.
* Oversee the hiring, reviewing, disciplining and terminating of professional staff, in accordance with and with the approval of the Regional Management team.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!