504 6th Ave, Terre Haute, Indiana, 47807, United States of America
Hiring Event - DaVita University Dialysis Clinic
In-person hiring event for Patient Care Technicians (PCT) in Indianapolis, IN and surrounding areas!
What: Meet & Greet, In-Person Interview
Where: DaVita Terre Haute Dialysis Clinic
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 4:00PM - 7:00PM (You must commit to a time-slot)
RSVP: Follow these instructions, to complete the RSVP process:
- Apply & upload your current resume
- Complete the mandatory assessment, emailed to you after you apply
- Register for a time-slot on the sign-up sheet, sent after you apply/complete assessment
- The address is location on the sign-up sheet
Who will be there?
DaVita Facility Administrators and Dialysis Charge Nurses will be there to answer any questions about our programs and schedule times for you to shadow at their clinics. They will also conduct an on-site interview with you.
Requirements to work as a PCT at DaVita
- Must be flexible to work within all operational days/times
- Work 3 - 4 shifts per week, Monday - Saturday, alternating Saturday shifts
- Hours of operation range from 4:00AM - 10:00PM
- Shifts are 10 - 14hrs long, some occasional overtime
- Must have a good attitude and treat team and patients with respect and empathy
What is DaVita Kidney Care?
- DaVita Kidney Care is a division of DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, that through its operating divisions provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad.
- A leading provider of dialysis services in the United States, DaVita Kidney Care treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
- DaVita Kidney Care strives to improve patients' quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services.
- As of March 31, 2019, DaVita Kidney Care operated or provided administrative services at 2,689 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 203,500 patients.
- The company also operated 243 outpatient dialysis centers located in 9 countries outside the United States.
- DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world.
- The company's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- For more information, please visit DaVita.com.
What are the benefits of working at DaVita?
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis, we'll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care and so much more
Questions? Email Clinical Recruiter, Lauren Maxwell at email@example.com
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
This job has expired.