- PRN Rotating
- Reporting to the Director of NICU
- Holy Cross's NICU is known for focusing on our patients' needs and we combine compassionate care. The Health Unit Coordinator supports departmental operations by providing effective and timely communications, maintaining a clean, safe, orderly work environment, maintaining data and related records, performing clerical and other support services as directed, providing assistance in select and limited clinical activities.
- Maintains unit and patient flow logs, census & assignment boards and records
- Processes orders/requests for tests, medications, supplies/equipment, referrals and consultations
- Enters admission/transfer/discharge information promptly
- Identify and communicate discharge and Stat orders to RN
- Monitors continuously for open orders; notifies primary nurse if any
- Follow up with RN on missing data elements (e.g. height/weight) and enter intent to discharge as directed
- Processes orders/requests for tests, medications, supplies/equipment, referrals and consultations promptly and correctly.
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2021.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employerTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.