Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Global Equity Plan Program Manager will focus on the development, administration, reporting, compliance and analyses of the Company's equity plans. This position will work closely with HR, legal, finance and third-party equity administrator to ensure the successful administration all stock-based compensation programs.
This role can sit remote anywhere in the US.
- Ensure that the Company's equity awards are properly administered and processed; including granting the awards as well as stock vests and option exercises
- Oversee the relationship with the Company's third-party equity administration vendor and coordinate any third-party legal counsel needs
- Support the accurate and compliant accounting, taxation and reporting, including company's international employee transfers
- Administer the Company's semi-annual ESPP purchases
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual share reconciliation of records between the general ledger and transfer agent
- Maintain the Company's equity administration databases, including updating information, running monthly/quarterly reports and other ad-hoc reports as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants and to partners across departments and respond timely to employee and board of director questions
- Maintain internal controls and procedures to ensure effective risk management and compliance with SOX
- Support accurate and timely SEC reporting requirements in partnership with finance, accounting and legal departments.
- Prepare various materials for delivery to the Compensation Committee and Senior Executives
- Participate in special projects and/or ad-hoc requests as they arise, including process and procedural reviews and other enhancements
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years of professional experience in managing global equity plans for a public company, or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communications
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Certified Equity Professional designation strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Finance preferred
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
WORKING AT ANSYS
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity. Nearest Major Market: