JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Global Brand Strategist is responsible for developing and efficiently executing a global brand and marketing strategy to meet future brand expectations and targets of AngioDynamics. This role will ensure marketing and brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple media channels such as print, television, radio, events, and paid social media. In addition, this position is required to work closely with business marketing leadership to review and approve all brand and marketing elements for products material. They must also act as brand ambassador for AngioDynamics brand with internal and external audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement a sound global brand strategy
- Propose and implement new ideas/concepts aimed at growing the business while having a comprehensive understanding of the business strategy
- Develop new product launch plans for internal and external communications and execute plans to ensure successful launches
- Develop and execute global marketing campaigns and annual marketing communications plans for brands in collaboration with marketing leaders and Scientific & Clinical Affairs team
- Publish an annual brand map to aid in development of brands strategy
- Conduct analyses of brand management tactics and customer engagement data to determine effectivenessand ROI
- Manage KPI's, ROI, and audience engagement analysis and reporting; responsible for marketing budgets & expenditures
- Serve as champion for digital, CRM and engagement for communications, decision support and product leads.
- Create sales and marketing collateral including, but not limited to, brochures, advertisements, sales tools, mobile applications, websites, value-added services, and social media programs that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the brand strategy
- Collaborate with the sales force to ensure effective sales tools are developed and efficiently launched in the field
- Interact directly with customers during the selling process (e.g., tradeshows, clinical education, value-added services)
- Manage the inventory of collateral/sales tools and ensure they are available and up-to-date across all media
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, Marketing Leaders, and Scientificand ClinicalAffairs'partners to develop consistent global brand marketing presentations at brand experience events, and leverage the sponsorships, marketing, promotional and advertising opportunities across the global brand experience calendar
- Travel to and participatein brand experience events, sales meetings, MABs, and clinician education courses to assist in implementation, training and execution of product strategies
- Maintain professional, technical and competitive knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishingpersonal networks and participating in professionalsocieties
- Manage the regulatory/medical approval process to ensure all communications and tools are compliant with internal SOPs
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., Intellectual Property, Legal, Regulatory, R&D) to develop messaging that is compliant and consistent with the global brand strategy
- Manage multiple projects with a focus on high-quality deliverables and meetings deadlines
- Manage external agency and vendor relationships
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS-The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelorfield of study Business
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in Marketing or Branding
- Certifications Required No
- Masters Degree is preferred
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- standard office environment
- lbs. frequently 15
- sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 15-20% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This job has expired.