LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, news, and business information and analytics that help professional customers make more informed decisions, increase productivity, and serve their clients better. We serve customers in more than 160 countries with 10,400 employees worldwide, and are part of RELX Group. RELX Group is a $10B revenue FTSE 15 company.
Nexis Solutions is a division of LexisNexis Legal & Professional, with more than 11,000 customers globally. We aggregate content from over 40,000 international news and business sources to serve use cases in research, media intelligence, and risk management. We add literally millions of new documents to our content portfolio every day and with archives dating back 40 years, we provide results that paint the whole picture, not just the most recent headlines.
Our business is rapidly transforming as we innovate to deliver AI-driven analytics and decision tools that help our customers make better business decisions. Improving our knowledge and transparency of user behavior, business processes, and financial results is a critical part of this transformation, and thus we are seeking a highly analytical, thoughtful, and execution-oriented leader to take our analytics function to the next level.
As the Global Analytics and Insights Manager, you will lead a team to define and execute the Nexis Solutions' analytics and insights vision. The Global Analytics and Insights team works cross-functionally in partnership with sales, go-to-market, product, strategy, and finance teams to deliver insights that powers strategic planning and decision making across the organization. In addition, the team collaborates closely with other analytics teams across LexisNexis Legal & Professional and RELX to further advance the evolution of our enterprise towards metrics and data-driven insights. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning and evolving our existing analytical dashboards and reports, including product metrics, renewal risk and forecasting, revenue measurement, and pipeline tracking.
- Bringing structured thinking and a strong bias for action to develop new streamlined analytical processes and outputs, leveraging automation and visualization to drive faster and better insights
- Utilizing advanced data modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from data, communicate insights, and make business recommendations
- Acting as a player-coach, both leading the team, but also rolling up your sleeves to drive complex analyses and insights
- Navigating a matrix environment, managing senior stakeholders, and communicating effectively across a global and multi-cultural organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced degree a bonus.
- 7-10 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, finance, consulting, and/or strategy
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of product and go-to-market processes, ideally in the B2B SaaS/media/technology industries
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve, make tradeoffs among complex alternatives, and support recommendations to Senior Leadership
- High degree of comfort with leading teams and projects, as well as communicating effectively across different geographies, audiences, and seniority levels
- Proven ability to create dynamic analytics and reporting dashboards that leverage data visualization and predictive scoring
- Technical proficiency in the following areas:
- -Strong proficiency using SQL to translate data into insights along with a solid understanding of relational databases (e.g., Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server)
- -Strong knowledge of Tableau architecture and extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards using a variety of data sources
- -Experience using predictive modeling to drive proactive insights (e.g., Python, R)
- -Advanced MS Excel skills
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.