Braun Intertec is seeking a Geotechnical Project Engineer to join our Bloomington, Minnesota, office. This position manages moderate to highly complex geotechnical projects by providing technical expertise required to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain internal and external client relationships, including project and non-project related face-to-face meetings
- Leadership of a technical or project related team
- Prepare proposals for moderate to complex projects
- Develop and execute whole scopes, and prepare engineering reports giving professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions
- Manage projects (scope, schedule, budget)
- Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards
- Mentor junior level engineering staff
- Understand and work in compliance with corporate health and safety policies
- Driven for success
- Attention to detail and multi tasking
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work
- Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering required
- Master's degree (MS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering preferred
- Six or more years of geotechnical engineering experience
- Experience managing client relationships, vendor management, and leading a team preferred
- Professional Engineer registration/licensure in MN, or ability to attain within 6 months
- Ability to lift up to 30 to 50 pounds on a periodic basis
Braun Intertec is a Drug-Free Workplace and requires all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.Braun Intertec strives to ensure that its careers web site is accessible to all. If you need assistance completing your online application, please email email@example.com.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Braun Intertec is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.