Talladega Superspeedway was created as a palace of speed in 1969 by NASCAR founder Bill France, Sr., who coined it "the Greatest Race Track in the World."At a mammoth 2.66-miles with 33 degrees of banking in the turns, it is NASCAR's Most Competitive venue. The "Fun" track prides itself on being family friendly, especially with the introduction of the Talladega Garage Experience in 2019 where guests are immersed into motorsports like never before. The host of two major NASCAR weekends a year, the iconic ribbon of asphalt is easy accessible off I-20, located between Birmingham, AL, and Atlanta, GA.
Gate Guardsareresponsible for opening the facility gates, signing people into the track and closing and securing the facility.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Open and close gates of the facility.
- Greet all people entering the facility.
- Requesting all visitors sign waivers.
- Responsible for keeping people out of unauthorized areas.
- Communicate with Security Managers to relay information about track activity and on property needs during an event.
- High school diploma and related experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends and work in all types of weather.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.