Front End Engineer If you are a Front End Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a New York based company that enables thousands of vehicle owners and operators to collect, use, and monetize the data their vehicles generate. We're building an open developer platform to transform the massive vehicle data and connected car market, and bootstrapping the supply and demand side with our application token.
Our core team is made up of experienced IoT, automotive, mobility, and web3 engineers, designers, and operators, and we are committed to building a distributed organization.
What You Will Be Doing - Developing new user facing features
- Writing reusable code and libraries
- Enhancing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Debugging, profiling, and searching for bottlenecks in rendering
- Bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Defining how applications look and how they work
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
- Working closely with the leadership team on the product direction
What You Need for this Position Must Have:
- 3+ years of software experience (preferably in the front end)
- UX/UI skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Web3/Web3js
- A passion for decentralization technology/cryptocurrencies
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git
- Mobile app experience
- Internet of Things (IOT) experience
- Experience with Etherium
- Blockchain experience
What's In It for You - Medical Insurance (Dental, vision, Health)
- Competitive salary offers
So, if you are a Front End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Leland DaSilva
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!