Job ID: 288139
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Job Description Summary
- Position forks, lifting platform or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products or materials
- Transport materials to designated area
- Unload and stacks materials
- Inventory materials on yard
- Maintain yard and work area in a clean and safe manner
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in ensuring customers are loaded as scheduled without undue delay
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in operating a forklift to load and unload materials in a manufacturing/retail distribution environment
- Excellent customer service skills are required
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 27, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Warehouse, Equipment Operator, Forklift, Manufacturing
This job has expired.