The Nature's Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people's lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan's Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
NOTE: This is a 3rd shift Opportunity. Hours are 11:00pm - 7:30am, Monday - Friday. There is a shift differential for this position.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or move products or materials by performing the following duties.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Must be able to document information as per SOP.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance.
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Must be licensed to operate lift equipment (Licensing may be through internal or external training).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Military experience is a strong plus.
- Prior manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions.
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a warehouse/distribution environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous colleague discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000006730
This job has expired.