Location: Wahoo, NE
Salary: $20-26/hr + OT
Large manufacturing company outside of Omaha, NE is looking for a Fleet Mechanic.
The Fleet/Truck Mechanic is responsible for keeping all vehicles in the fleet roadworthy and ready for service when needed.
• Performs all preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet trucks/ trailers/ forklifts and other company equipment. Responsible for general day-to-day operation of vehicle maintenance and repair of all company trucks/trailers/forklifts and other company equipment. Maintains clean environment.
• May be required to answer roadside calls for disabled vehicles.
• Interprets repair manuals and work orders as to properly repair the equipment.
• Responsible for being familiar with and observing all company safety rules and regulations; recognizes that safety is top company priority; attends regularly scheduled safety meetings.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Vocational training OR one year of related work experience required.
• Ability to service and diagnose brakes.
• Ability to service and diagnose diesel trucks, (tractor/trailers) and power-train mechanics.
• Basic use of hand-tools required.
Please apply to email@example.com