Firmware Engineer If you are an Embedded Firmware Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
Based in sunny Camarillo, CA, we are an innovative industrial automation company that is growing fast. We specialize in motion control and due to recent growth, we are in need of an Embedded Firmware Engineer that is highly skilled firmware with embedded C++. This person should also be good with low level device design and have some familiarity with 100baseT networking protocols.
If you are interested in joining a successful, fun cultured company that absolutely cares about its employees, then apply today!
What's In It for You - $110k - $150k (DOE)
- Great Company Culture
What You Will Be Doing Develop and implement effective, robust, and sustainable code for projects targeting our embedded servo amplifier platform, while working within a multi-developer team construct.
Analyze customer requests while creating engineering requirements and specifications.
Provide functional analysis, estimate resource allocation and define interfaces for firmware modules.
Work with software developers to ensure inter-operability between host and embedded systems.
Create specifications and complete unit testing prior to release and customer evaluation.
What You Need for this Position *5+ years of Embedded Firmware Development with:*
- Embedded C++
- Knowledge of 100baseT networking protocols from the data link layer up. (Ideally ECT, Profinet, UDP or TCP/IP. Driver Level)
- low-level device driver design for microcontrollers in real-time environments
- Solid understanding of microcontroller architecture and memory operations
- Serial peripherals (SPI, USB, I2C, CAN)
*Preferred/Nice to haves:*
- Experience with Functional Safety.
- Ability to write desktop test utilities in C++/C# or scripting language (Perl/Python/TCL).
- Experience with motor control or electrical power conversion concepts.
- DSP/DSCs and associated embedded system development tooling, (Emulators, Analyzers, Oscilloscopes)
So, if you have the experience above, please apply today or email me directly at Meg.OConnor@CyberCoders.com!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!