With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
Valuations lie at the heart of most major corporate transactions-from mergers and acquisitions to financial reporting and litigation. As these transactions become more complex, the need for objective, comprehensive valuations becomes greater. That's where CBIZ Valuation Group comes in. Since we approach valuation as a science and an art, our clients benefit not only from proven valuation techniques, but also from our highly developed business instincts drawn from years of experience.
What sets us apart from our competition is the expertise and dedication of our professional and support staff. The main goal of our valuation services staff is to provide accurate and timely reporting on which the client and any third-party intermediary can rely. Our professionals hold various designations, such as Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and have significant experience in their respective fields.
CBIZ Valuation Group's resources and industry knowledge make us one of the most sought-after valuation services firms in the United States. With our network of financial and business analysts, appraisers, attorneys, and accountants working for you, you can rest assured that your most important financial transactions are in expert hands.
The Financial Valuation Manager has an expanding client base with significant revenue accountabilities. This position may lead, or is a member of, the Growth Group with business development as a major job focus.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Demonstrate proactive client contact; viewed as a trusted business partner
- Expand business practice; cultivate new clients; increase services to existing clients including cross serving opportunities
- Coach staff on business development strategies
- Responsible for practice billing and timely collection of fees
- Participate in various administrative aspects of managing business unit
- Establish team environment and a positive culture
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
- 4 years of valuation experience required; 6-10 preferred
- 3 years supervisory experience
- ASA, ABV, CFA, NACVA designation preferred
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point
- Proficient working with complex Excel models and data manipulation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proven high level of business integrity, client service and leadership skills
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.