Location: The Colony, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Finance Project Lead in the Dallas, TX area!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Proven work experience in project management in mid to large organization
- Knowledge of Agile technology delivery methodology
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, excellent time management skills, experience with multitasking on multiple projects and deliverables
- Ability to lead others and work through ambiguity
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- Experience working in a fast-paced role, flexible to changing needs
- Pro-active and self-starter who works independently to move tasks forward while continuously obtaining group consensus
v Would prefer someone coming from FP&A or Investment-management background
v Someone with Peoplesoft and General Ledger knowledge would preferred.
v Knowledge of AP Coupa system would be huge-plusMust Haves:
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience in leading financial planning & analysis for Business Unit operating expenses
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Hyperion Planning or similar ERP experience from the business/user perspective
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Accounting and/or Finance background
- Operating Expense Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Strong knowledge MS Access (or other equivalent database software), VBA/Macros
- Tableau (development experience)
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.