The enterprise-wide Program Management Office's (EPMO) purpose is to drive maximized returns on Inspire Brands' cash spend through project governance, strategic priority alignment, leadership and analysis.
This role supports EPMO's purpose through partnering with project owners and brands to manage, evaluate, and forecast financials in order to provide valuable insights that support strategic decision making. Primary support is around key strategic projects at each brand and the shared services organization related to digital, enterprise data, ecommerce, and restaurant technology.
* Building & evaluating financial decision-making support related to digital/ecommerce, data analytics, and restaurant technology investments including business case development, sensitivity analysis, and recommendation
* Support and manage reporting and analysis activities related to approved & inflight projects within the scope of the functional team
Support the financial analysis of strategic initiatives through creation / maintenance / automation of both cost and value tracking templates
Coordinate with Finance and Accounting to ensure that spend associated with approved projects are captured correctly in the General Ledger, AOP, and quarterly forecasts
Provide monthly variance analysis & narrative for budget vs. actuals. vs. forecast for relevant projects
Perform and evaluate financial analyses (DCF, IRR, NPV, ROI) to translate strategic value to P&L impact
Prepare various "ad-hoc" analyses as requested by management.
* Communication with cross functional teams will include significant coordination with Information Technology, Commercial Services, and Brand Leadership teams
Assist in consistent effort to increase communication across the enterprise
* Track and report progress towards value creation targets in collaboration with the Commercial Services & Brand Finance groups
* Support the Chief Information Officer (CIO) & Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) in preparation of presentations related to strategic initiatives for the Board as well as internal Senior Management. Ensure the accuracy of all information and confirm that outputs meet our very high standards
Required: Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, industrial engineering, economics, strategy, or a related business field
Required: Advanced education in strategic planning, business, or finance
Required: 5+ years of relevant work experience including finance, FP&A, business strategy, project management, financial project analysis
Preferred: Restaurant/retail experience
Strongly preferred: Project management, and / or strategic planning experience
Strongly preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools, including Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
Focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail
Strong communication skills and experience working in a matrix organization
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Understanding and working knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and analysis
Sound knowledge of accounting and accounting principles.
Strong finance, project / capital assessment, analytical and problem-solving skills
Proven ability to operate with competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.