Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
This position is designed as an entry level technician position to service and repair a variety of company products. Provides installation, preventative maintenance, connectivity/networking
adjacencies and routine service on small printer, low end segment devices at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Takes responsibility for territory, inventory and customer relationships and escalates appropriate issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
- Invoices for services outside of contractual obligations.
Demonstrates Technical Expertise
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices including scanning and @remote type technologies.
- Performs effective troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new technologies as assigned.
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages parts inventories with a high degree of accuracy.
- Assist with calls in support of other calls on vacation/training.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional appearance and professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel, contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application is desired.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy as position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires some working knowledge of electro-mechanical devices, electrical circuitry, electronics and elementary levels of networking competency.
- Utilizes available tools and resources to demonstrate logical troubleshooting approach to resolving problems.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and verbal, written, as well as phone etiquette communications skills.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills including ability to follow up to ensure closure of issues.
- Possesses ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals, parts books and relevant publications.
- Can follow pre-established guidelines, analyze and manage equipment issues to resolve equipment requirements for repair, routine maintenance and installation.
- Proficient with mobile technology and associated operating systems.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer ---Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.