Why Paladina Health & Activate Healthcare?
We provide high quality, proactive primary care to adults and children in partnership with local employers or unions. We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management, and maximizing provider-patient relationships. We seek providers who are passionate about providing full-spectrum primary care resulting in top-notch clinical quality, outstanding service, and reduced overall health costs. We offer providers:
- More time with your patients: appointments range from 30 to 60 minutes
- Smaller patient panel (less than half the traditional PCP panel size)
- Fewer administrative and insurance-related tasks
- The opportunity to work within a team of professionals who are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system
- Non-production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits, including CME, medical license, DEA, and malpractice coverage
- Regular provider meetings, such as journal clubs and grand rounds, for ongoing learning, development, and team collaboration
PAY RANGE: $215,000 - $250,000 per year
This job has expired.
- MD or DO
- Board certified (or eligible) in Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 for urgent patient needs so we can optimize care quality and reduce unnecessary ER visits (these calls are infrequent)