Facilities Technician If you are a Facilities Technician with general maintenance experience with machinery and equipment, please read on!
* Job Title:* Facilities Technician
* Location:* State College, PA
* Salary:* $55K - $70K (depending on experience)
* Requirements:* 3+ years experience in equipment repair and installation (drill, lathe, grinders, etc) / Ability to perform electrical, pipe, and structural repairs
This would be an amazing opportunity if you are looking to join an industry-leading manufacturing company and help keep the site running at a high-level!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
What You Will Be Doing - Install or repair automated machinery and programmable controllers
- Setting up and operating machine tools to ensure optimal running
- Inspect, test, and detect malfunctions in machines and equipment
- Dismantle, repair, clean, and lubricate machinery are necessary
- Maintain pipe systems, hydraulic equipment and physical structures
What You Need for this Position - HS Diploma / GED (Associates degree preferred)
- 3+ years experience in equipment repair and installation (drill, lathe, grinders, etc)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrical (3-Phase, 1-Phase and 120V), process controllers, CNC and Servo systems
- Ability to read electrical and hydraulic schematics for troubleshooting is required
- Basic to intermediate shop math
- Able to work in a demanding fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to practice teamwork and be safety oriented in a factory environment
What's In It for You - Consistent and Competitive Pay
- Full Health Benefits Packages
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We are ACTIVELY interviewing, so please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!