Facilities Technician If you are a Facilities Technician with experience, please read on!
We are a small property management team based out of the Seattle, WA area! We are currently looking for an experienced Facilities Technician to maintain our properties around the Seattle area. Properties range from Mukilteo to South Kent to Tukwila. Ideal candidate would have experience with facilities maintenance AND customer service.
What You Will Be Doing Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Drive throughout all properties as necessary
- Communicate & coordinate with vendors
- Facilities maintenance
- Communication with tenants
- Mitigate and resolve property issues as needed
- Point of contact for all tenants onsite
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years experience in Facilities Technician type role
- Experience as facilities technician
- Experience with Yardi FM
- Experience with plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, drywall, etc.
- Certification in a trade (such as carpentry or HVAC) preferred not required
- Effective communication & people skills
- Ability to work flex schedule as necessary
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
What's In It for You - Salary > $30 per hour (Willing to discuss DOE)
- Company vehicle & mileage reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO & paid holidays
So, if you are a Facilities Technician with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!