We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Maintain, install, and repair facility equipment and automation equipment within the Distribution Center (DC).
- Performs preventive maintenance/repairs to powered industrial equipment and conveyor systems. All work performed must adhere to all safety policies/procedures (e.g., lockout/tagout) in order to maintain a safe working environment for all.
- Performs repairs/preventive maintenance on building equipment such as air compressors, heating/ventilation, and plumbing/electrical. Performs welding repairs as needed.
- Communicates frequently with Facilities Manager and Operations leaders/team members regarding status of repair work and any implication on the operation.
- Performs project work to support warehouse daily operations and building projects as assigned.
- Maintains CMMS, work orders, and inventory management.
- Completes other related duties as assigned.
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills
Basic computer proficiency to input work performed, identify work assignments, and use MS Outlook
Ability to MIG and Stick Weld and use tools effectively and safely
Ability to operate all powered equipment in the facility to include yard trucks, forklifts, and maintenance vehicles
Minimum Type of Experience the Job Requires
- Accurately interpret drawings, blueprints and technical manuals in paper or electronic format
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to complete assignments
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to fully understand and explain related issues
- Effectively manages time to meet all specified deadlines as well as respond to urgent matters to minimize downtime to the operation
- Flexibility to work overtime, off-shifts and weekend work as needed to support the operation and/or complete project work
- High school education or equivalent preferred; additional related training is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov