Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 4558
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
This position helps develop and execute Teleflex's global Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. In partnership with Teleflex's business and operational functions, the CSR Steering Committee oversees governance, environmental, diversity, equity and inclusion, human rights and other social issues of concern to Teleflex's stakeholders. The ESG Manager manages the development and implementation of Teleflex's CSR strategy and reports to the Chief Compliance Officer.
• Develop and execute on priorities related to Teleflex's CSR strategy, including stakeholder engagement, employee engagement, data reporting and disclosure.
• Manage responses to key ESG surveys and ratings agencies and perform ongoing due diligence and regular monitoring of Teleflex's ESG scores.
• Ensure consistency in CSR-related language and update content across Teleflex platforms, reports, ESG ratings responses, client surveys/RFPs, investor inquiries, stakeholder inquiries and internal talking points.
• Undertake research projects and benchmarking analysis as needed on CSR-related topics and themes. Provide summaries, evaluations and analysis on relevant policy or market-related CSR and ESG developments and trends.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
• A bachelor's degree is required.
• At least two years of experience in sustainability and CSR/ESG or similar fields, preferably with a multinational organization similar to Teleflex.
• Certification or advanced degree a plus.
• Robust experience with data analytics and research.
• Strong program management and organizational skills, including the ability to create work plans and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage communication across multiple levels of the organization.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 25 minutes ago
Posted 23 minutes ago