Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and the air we breathe? Are you looking to be a part of a team that is willing to invest in you from day one? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you where you will receive formal and on the job training so you can succeed regardless of your previous experience.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Begin your journey outdoors! Our field technicians get hands-on experience collecting data while spending most of their time outdoors in a hardhat rather than in a cubicle.
As a key member of the stack team, this role will be responsible for a full range of duties including:
- Project preparation: glassware preparation, cleaning procedures, repair, calibration and fabrication.
- Project deployment, testing per prescribed methods, breakdown, and demobilization of equipment.
- Record test data ensuring information on datasheets is complete and accurate.
- Practice safety methods and procedures, and report all potential dangers and hazards.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School diploma through Bachelor's degree
- No experience necessary
- Transferable experience: laborer, construction, industrial maintenance, mechanical, laboratory, environmental, ﬁeld science, etc.
- Capacity for overnight and local travel for multi-weekday projects up to 70% of the time or more.
- Flexibility is a must as the position may require weekend travel or work for a few projects during the year.
- Ability to work in outdoor industrial settings, including climbing to and working on elevated platforms (50ft - 300ft).
- Must be able to exert moderate physical effort, including lifting heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Capability to pass background checks and initial and random drug screening.
- Valid driver's license and ability to obtain a DOT medical certification.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistanceWHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
MAKE THE MOVE
- GSA Per Diem on days with overnight travel
- QI/QSTI Certification Training and Incentive Program
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Four (4) weeks' vacation PLUS company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan and competitive match offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.