Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting full-time remote career opportunity.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan and competitive match offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As an Environmental Engineer
, you will perform P&ID Highlighting, Applicability assessment, Emission Calculations and Audits. Promoting continuous improvement and data integrity, and supporting a high standard for ethical conduct are key responsibilities of this position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Perform all duties with integrity, safety and a professional mentality
- Drive and implement solutions for all program deficiencies and improvements
- Report all non-conforming work and assist during RCA investigations and Corrective Action
- Mentor and train team members on skills needed for the position
- Perform P&ID Highlighting
- Perform Inventory Audits
- Perform Applicability Determination with Stream Composition Analysis
- Perform Emission Calculations
- Perform Internal Audits and 3rd party audits
- Perform Site visits with clients
- Ensure all tasks are performed efficiently, accurately and safely
- Ensure effective and timely communication with all personnel and clients
- Participate in and lead training for career development, safety and maintaining required certifications
- Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality and good judgement when dealing with sensitive company and client data.
- Perform any other duties assigned by client or project manager(s)
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in various Montrose service line utilized database software programs
- Proficient in various Montrose service line related hardware and tools
- Proficient in applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- Minimum 4-year college or university degree in Engineering
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel
- Required to pass initially and routinely drug and alcoholtests
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, and work from heights
- Ability to pass a fit test for a respirator, and navigate an industrial facility
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- AutoCAD Software
- Previous LDAR experience, quality management, auditing and/or training experience
- Detail oriented
- Processes strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Responsible for maintaining P&IDs for clients, Inventory QA/QC, document control and revision, control of records, auditing, and system management review and development for internal and 3rd party audits
- Prepare documents for P&ID, Inventory QA, Internal and 3rd party audit, including but not limited to memorandums, training records, reports, and SOPs
- Work in conjunction with Montrose staff to maintain continuity across divisions in the development and implementation of programs and all associated training
- Work in conjunction with Montrose Staff to understand, develop and implement quality and training programs that improve the MAQS Programs for both clients and staff
- Work in conjunction with Montrose Regional QA/QC staff to implement third party audits and internal audits
- Work in conjunction with Montrose Regional staff to develop and implement client site specific Programs and QA/QC plans
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
This job has expired.