We are seeking an experienced, positive and self-motivated Entertainment Manager to join our team at the Hilton Aventura Hotel!
The ideal candidate will have a background in event planning and management, as well as a keen eye for detail. They will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the entertainment experience, from booking talent to managing logistics. They will also be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our clients, ensuring that their needs are met.
Our main goal is to promote our one-of-a-kind property and coordinate exceptional entertainment experiences for our traveling guests as well as Miami locals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing all aspects of entertainment events on property, in accordance with Hilton and Shaner standards.
- Creating and generating innovative ideas with unique marketing efforts such as organizing promotional events and driving clientele.
- Negotiating and coordinating with production companies, vendors, and other industry professionals to secure talent for events.
- Coordinating with marketing departments to develop and implement marketing strategies that reach target audiences through all channels, including print and digital advertising, social media campaigns and live events.
- Managing budgeting based on the success of an event and completion of client functions.
- Making sure that all operations run smoothly, including scheduling rehearsals and performances; making sure that all technical elements are working properly
- Managing the budget and working with event planners, designers, and other professionals to create an event that is within the budget guidelines
• Degree in business, marketing, or related field
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in entertainment management, marketing, or related field
• Must be able to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
• Proven success developing and executing creative marketing campaigns
• Knowledge/Experience in Food and Beverage operations is desired
• Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
• Exceptional communication skills with both co-workers and guests.
• Must be customer oriented, have a strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
• Strong understanding of the entertainment industry landscape
• Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Spanish.
This job has expired.
- Posting Date: Nov 17, 2022