Facebook is more than a social networking company - we provide a platform to build communities and help connect people around the world. A core value is to scale the business by putting our people first. Our Technical Support team is uniquely positioned to propel the Facebook customer experience to the next level as we let the customer's needs be your guiding compass, not the technology's possibilities! We are seeking an Enterprise Support Technician to assist in the support of our services at one of the most critical connection points with our internal customers. Reporting into the Bay Area Regional Lead, in the Engagement team, our goal is to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness. This position is part of the Enterprise Operations organization and requires a diverse and flexible skill-set for supporting a wide set of services such as incident management, AV/VC, Events, Server, Networking, etc., that we offer across our brands of companies (Facebook, Instagram, Oculus and WhatsApp). Candidates must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Troubleshoot or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required until the issue has been resolved.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary, being the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing mobile devices and application system environment (whether locally at the Helpdesk or remotely).
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of IT procedures, products, and services.
- Using performance reporting and user analysis to identify appropriate user training initiatives to ensure the highest levels of knowledge and adoption of technology in relation to the software and systems that Facebook utilize.
- Act as a stakeholder for driving enhancements and improving support for all EE.
- Drive internal communication and priority within the business and Facebook headquarters to ensure consistency across the EE Organization.
- Project manage specific IT components related to operational goals (new offices, office relocations, mergers & acquisitions).
- Available to travel to other Facebook locations globally to support offices and wider EE teams.
- Travel between Regional Area offices expected.
- Ability to provide engaging, informative, well-organized evidential feedback where required.
- Observe and comply with Facebook's policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and Equality and Diversity. Continually promote equal opportunities, health and safety and customer care in compliance with organizational aims and objectives.
- Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance.
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships with key business stakeholders to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for Facebook.
- Provide customer service expertise that is an example to the rest of your team in how to deliver customer focused service and constantly drive improvements in the 'customer experience'.
- 3+ years experience in a technical support role in either a corporate or retail environment.
- 3+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows or Mac OS platforms (Max OSX 10.10+, Windows 8 or above) including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems.
- 3+ years experience with setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones, and peripherals.
- Proven experience working with cloud-based file sharing services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience working with a ticketing system such as Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, or equivalent.
- Experience in new product/service releases and stay on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Proven relationship skills that carry across the technical spectrum and multiple geographical locations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.