Kforce has a client in search of an Engagement Manager 2 in Plymouth Meeting, PA.Duties:
- Develop competitive insights in immunology and ophthalmology
- Use secondary desk research and data analysis to build integrated insights and action plan
- Analyze the impact on competitor events and suggest an action to client to minimize the impact
- Translation of business questions into concise, focused market research objectives and studies that align with clear and specific deliverables
- Continuously evaluate innovative, best-in-class methodologies and analytic techniques to drive marketing and analytics excellence and competitive advantage for the client
- Creation of clear plans by which to measure performance against critical success factors
- In-depth analysis and integration of primary and secondary research findings into valued insights, presented to key internal stakeholders and senior leadership via story-telling and innovative practices
- Build collaborative relationships with client stakeholders in Commercial Marketing and Sales leadership, Market Access, Finance and Planning, Program Management and Medical Affairs
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Biological, or Physical Sciences required
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology market research experience
- A balance of strategic, innovative thinking and executing/activating plans
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.