Posted in Manufacturing and Production
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, STEYR, CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive work environment, passionate about empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
This position is part of the CNHI's Vehicle Electrification Team and will report to the Manager - Energy Storage Systems and Integration Design.
As an Energy Storage Module Engineer, you will develop battery systems for Best-in-Class products in the Agricultural and Construction Industries. You will interact with a team of engineers covering the core competencies of battery pack assembly architecture and the interfaces required for full integration to vehicle systems. The right candidate will be responsible for the design of all components used in energy storage cell module assemblies and/or cell arrays from concept initiation to production launch.
* Development of battery cell module assembly hardware solutions as defined by system and/or architecture requirements
* Develop system specifications, schematics, and component requirements
* Define and develop cell module hardware solutions including the integration of BMS and thermal management hardware into a subassembly with a selected cell type
* Communicate with vehicle, thermal system, functional safety, software, diagnostics, BMS, and prototype build teams
* Assist with the creation and use of modeling strategies and analysis tools
* Work closely with the pack design manager and propulsion system team to provide performance input for trade studies
* Direct the development of HV safety concepts that make use of cell module assemblies and their components
* Assist in the development of system DFMEA's and fault tree analyses for internal and/or supplier designs
* Communicate with purchasing and suppliers during the sourcing and development process
* Lead supplier supported product development team activities for cell module hardware sets
* Work closely with lead engineers, multi-functional team members, and engineering service teams (vehicle, modeling and simulation, software, and functional safety)
* Communicate development progress to leadership, identify project risk and propose mitigation strategies
* Prepare for and participate in formal and informal design/peer review activities and gate reviews
* Key member of Product Development Teams (PDT) and communicate with teams at various global locations
* Stay abreast of the latest technologies for energy storage requirements, components and strategies and drive the creation of innovative solutions
This position pays $97,000 - $139,000 and is eligible for the company bonus plan. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors such as skill, experience, and qualifications for the role.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, or related field
* 3 years' experience in role related to battery cell module or cell array engineering
* Agriculture and Construction domain knowledge and experience
* Engineering Master's degree
* Experience in a technical engineering role related to manufacturing, analysis, hardware development, or technical project management
* Experience with battery pack to vehicle integration
* Background in simulation
* Background in HV battery or electric vehicle manufacturing
* Familiarity with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
* Familiarity with GD&T standards
* Experience in leading supplier supported product development teams
* Proven ability to lead multiple sub-projects simultaneously
* Experience using both stage gate and Agile product development processes
* Background in requirements translation from vehicle to sub-system to components
* Meticulous individual with the ability to extract and understand the big picture
* Experience with multi-functional collaboration
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English
* Strong social skills and proactive behaviors
* Ability to set clear objectives and results
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Posted 3 minutes ago
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our