The End User Trainer will train clients on the use and functionality of software solutions to achieve their business goals. The audiences for the training include professionals and their assistants at large, professional service firms (e.g., law firms, investment banks, management consulting firms, etc.). Delivery methods include classroom training, one-on-one training, On Demand training and Web-based training. In addition to becoming an expert on the functionality of LexisNexis products, trainers assist in training related activities such as product testing, recording, curriculum development, certifications and corporate events. Because trainers represent LexisNexis, and the client's impression of our company, they must always maintain a positive and professional attitude and attend to client needs.
- Provides quality software product training to LexisNexis clients and staff in person or online using approved teaching standards, presentation tools and documentation.
- Develops a thorough understanding of new and existing LexisNexis software programs in order to teach clients and internal staff.
- Manages client relationships during and after training classes to ensure high satisfaction.
- Utilizes quality control measures such as class evaluations, videotapes and feedback to ensure consistency, effectiveness and professionalism of teaching presentation.
- Assist in LexisNexis customer events and conferences with development and presentation of educational topics and sessions.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems using varying resources in order to gain product knowledge and meet deadlines.
- Assist in classroom preparation for training courses.
- Assists Training Specialists with the creation and maintenance of course objectives and curriculum.
- Assists with product issues as necessary. Helps with quality assurance before and during the product development process. Reports issues appropriately to improve product quality.
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills for adult learners, appropriate for a business environment to maximize client satisfaction.
- Possess a broad general knowledge of LexisNexis products and services.
- Possess excellent presentation (Online and classroom), communication, and inter-personal skills. Possess strong editing, writing and analytical skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Windows operating system; possess knowledge of networks, client server environments, and a general understanding of SaaS systems.
- Must command Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Adobe product suite knowledge helpful specifically development tools such as, Framemaker and Captivate.
- Must possess acceptable time management, problem solving, troubleshooting, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to plan and independently execute work with minimal supervision.
- Experience training at professional services firms and LexisNexis products preferred.
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
We're a part of the stock listed RELX Group, serving customers in more than 130 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
To learn more, visit us at lexisnexis.com
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.