If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet .
The University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.
The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The University of Miami Health Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Program Coordinator. in Occupational Health at UTower. The Clinical Program Coordinator is responsible for organizing and implementing the daily activities required to execute a clinical program. Oversee staff and work to reach objectives in an aspect of the health care field. Clinical program coordinators direct the budgetary activities of programs and are responsible for creating and establishing procedures and policies for the delivery of care. They focus on customer service as it relates to patients, family members, visitors, doctors and other staff.
2 years Experience
* Acts independently.
* Demonstrates an ability to analyze clinical, financial, and social situations.
* Identifies problems and alternative courses of actions.
* Directs the healthcare team, with a sense of urgency and a drive for excellence toward optimal outcomes.
* Willingness to be flexible, resourceful, and creative in problem solving.
* Provides professional level support for clinical programs and assists in operational design.
* Provides leadership, innovative program development, program coordination and sound operational direction.
* Responsible for obtaining authorizations for the physicians for the technical and professional charges to ensure the treatments are authorized for the patients.
* Develops and implements patient satisfaction tools on an ongoing basis, with immediate assessment and appropriate responses to the feedback.
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.