We are seeking a Director, Product Management to join our team at our NYC office or 100% remote work environment. We are looking for someone smart, passionate about product, UX-focused and excited to join a cross-functional team where they can have a big impact shaping an innovative and meaningful B2B SaaS solution delivered via web and mobile applications.
About OnSIP: Headquartered in New York's Financial District, OnSIP is a leading SaaS provider of real-time communications (RTC) services to thousands of SMBs with a focus on making conversations personal, meaningful and timely. OnSIP customers enjoy the benefits of an on-demand communications system with the flexibility to communicate by voice and video on any device or interface they choose. The company also offers a CPaaS platform and simple APIs for developers to rapidly build RTC applications of their own.
- Drive the product vision and roadmap
- Understand value proposition, competition and customer/user requirements in depth
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Work with the other teams to ensure a high degree of consistency in how the company and the product are represented
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Have equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution
- Define, track, and analyze metrics that inform the success of new features
- Monitor key performance metrics, clearly communicate what the numbers represent
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Clearly and effectively communicate the what, the why and the how up and down the organization including, but not limited to launches and status of product roadmap
- Communicate product vision and roadmaps to Product Marketing team and assist in development of messaging and go-to market strategies
- 5+ years Product Management or Product Design experience
- Bachelors in Product Design, Computer Science or related field
- Experience designing user interfaces and creating wireframes and mockups
- Experience conducting user and market research and using data to inform decisions
- •Experience in technical architecture of mobile and web applications
- Experience in SaaS-based business models
- Strong people leadership, organizational and project management skills
- MBA or advanced technical degree a plus
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado Cloud Collaboration provides meeting, messaging and collaboration tools that allow businesses to unlock the creativity of their teams and fuel productivity as if everyone was in one room - even when team members are across the globe.
Intrado also offers Cloud PBX systems for globally distributed corporations, Cloud Contact Centers to enable technical support and remote agents supporting businesses and Hosted MPLS Networks to increase business efficiency, execution and security.
With products and services ranging from audio / video conferencing services to meeting management tools, we also provide professional services to ensure support and training at each stage - from implementation of our tools and services throughout the customer lifecycle. Intrado is the #1 global conferencing partner, Cisco Meetings partner and a Microsoft Gold Collaboration Partner.