The VP, Director or Head Partnerships will own strategy and execution of partner relationships, including standardization across legal terms, business terms and commercial policy, as well as drive revenue growth in:
- Adjacent markets through redistribution channels
- Technology and OEM
This individual is responsible for achieving quarterly/annual sales goals, building strategic business relationships, strategic growth drivers to achieve budgeted revenue targets and containing the costs of selling to achieve predetermined profit yields. An ideal candidate would be ableto work closely out ofthe Irvine, CA , Carlsbad, CA and/or the New York City office.Responsibilities
- Organization - single owner of resellers for strategy execution and expansion of business
- Process - standard centralized process for royalty review and renewal given changing market landscape
- Standardization of Terms - all deals must have standard legal terms, pricing and discounting
- Work with marketing to add partner page on website and promote high-value partnerships in media and press
- Data Platform - negotiate reciprocal agreements
- Conduct regular analysis on pricing effectiveness and recurring trends; create actionable item lists based on findings.
- Revenue Growth - Will lead a team responsible for revenue growth via partnerships into technology and adjacent markets
- Manage and track to KPIs, to hit established budget and forecasting
Commercial Policy -
- Standardize Reseller Pricing
- Standardize Packages and Pricing including Feeds and API overage model
- Standardize Discounting
Standardize Terms -
- Royalty Report Format
- No perpetual rights without written approval
- LightBox Assignment
- Reciprocal audit rights where appropriate
- Require End Users only
- Updated competitor/strategic account list
- Annual review of prices
- Certificate of destruction
This is an exempt position ranging from $140K to $180K based on a 40-hour work week
Ability to work closely out ofthe Irvine, CA , Carlsbad, CA and/or the New York City office is preferred..Who you are:Education
- Master's Degree in Business or related field
Key Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years in operations management with successful track record of goal attainment
- 2+ years of experience engaging with senior management and/or "C level" personnel while executing high and impactful account activity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with ability to perform analysis across multi-faceted contracts
- Salesforce.com and PC proficiency
- Understanding of how GIS and spatial data is utilized within multiple industries
- Able to make quick and rational decisions
- Able to work successfully in both, an independent and team capacity
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and public speaking)
- Able to work with other teams within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and leverage strong business relationships through multiple customer levels
- Driven to serve our clients
- Goal oriented and driven to hit targets
- Self-motivated and focused
- Strategically minded
- High-energy and passionate about engaging executives with emerging location data and solutions
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment on all assigned projects and assigned responsibilities.
LightBox's Diversity Commitment:
- Regular office environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
LightBox is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences, and values. We believe in unity in diversity and offer a collaborative work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support, recognize, and embrace our differences.
This job description is a general listing of the required tasks and expectations of the position and in no way implies that the duties listed above are the employee's only responsibilities. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, responsibilities and training as instructed by their supervisors. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require additional hours outside of the standard work schedule including occasional holiday, evening and/or weekend hours in order to meet deadlines or to accommodate customers.
LightBox and all its holding companies are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It is the policy of the LightBox and its holding companies to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCY SOLICITATION PLEASE.
This job has expired.