Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
A Premier Google Partner powered by marketing professionals, Recruitics, helps the most identifiable brands successfully attract their workforce through proven data-driven strategies, marketing, and advertising. Our specialty is building client confidence on a solid foundation of emerging tech, creative media, and client services. Together, we strive to set an example for our company, clients, and competitors in work-life flexibility, career growth, and diversity.
We're a fun group of people who love coming to work and living the Recruitics values: We think, and act, as entrepreneurs, we do things the right way, we work together to provide personal customer service, and we make data-driven decisions.
The Director of Sales is designed for you to own and manage the sales process for your defined vertical. Your goal is to penetrate a specific group of prospects that align with current Agency offerings. The Director of Sales will generate revenue and expand market share by developing new clients for Recruitics' multi-faceted recruitment media strategies. Using consultative selling strategies to establish and leverage new, long-term, profitable client relationships, this sales executive will be highly visible in our company and our industry.
* Responsible for creating/managing sales strategy for your assigned vertical.
* Working with your Vice President to define and manage a sales budget for ABM initiatives, trade shows, T&E etc.
* Work with Marketing to create custom Sales Collateral for your assigned vertical.
* Director is responsible for partnering with Client Strategy teams to build case studies.
* Managing sales cycle from start to finish. Responsibilities will include:
* Identifying prospects
* 1st call through closing call and operating INDEPENDENTLY outside of your VP.
* Negotiating contracts
* Facilitating the on-boarding process with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition.
* Partnering with SDR teams to build a custom sales automation strategy that's consistent with your segment's ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) persona/s.
* Monitor/manage weekly performance against ICP engagement/performance.
* Participate in Webinars and speak at Tradeshows to gain credibility as an industry thought leader.
* Write industry relevant blog content.
* Position yourself as a thought leader in the recruitment marketing industry.
* Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
* Experience with all MS Office applications, a CRM software, and a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web platforms for enhanced due diligence.
* Team player mentality with the ability to partner with internal and external partners.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with polished presentation and organizational skills.
* Must have proven leadership skills in both independent and team environments.
* Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience including product management, business development, engineering, and C-level executives
* Quota carrying sales experience, ideally in online media, software, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or other subscription based services to a variety of Direct Employers, Staffing firms, and/or Job Boards preferred
Education & Experience
* 5+ years of experience in one of the following verticals: Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality or Manufacturing.
* Specialized experience in Recruitment Marketing or Talent Acquisition Strategy highly desirable
* Sound understanding of the recruitment marketing landscape
*Target Range Based on Experience*
$73,368 - $100,881
Recruitics offers a generous benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Flexible Spending Account, and Employee Assistance Program for all employees, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
Posted 41 minutes ago
Posted 10 minutes ago
Posted 9 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!