We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are an experienced Sales Operations Director with a minimum of 5+ years of progressive leadership experience within global sales operations with high transactional activities. Extensive experience growing and scaling a high-volume transactional SaaS startup. This is a remote based position with travel to customer locations or corporate meetings, as needed.
The Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for partnering with Revenue Operations and Sales leadership to exceed objectives through optimization of people, processes, and technology related to the Wrike "land-and- expand" commercial business. This role will support the Revenue Operations leader with strategy and planning, forecasting, territory and quota planning, systems strategy and administration, performance management, and overall sales effectiveness. In addition, this role will partner closely with Marketing to optimize lead scoring, flow, and sales execution.
Supports the sales team by developing structured sales processes, analyzing sales performance within each process framework, and implementing solutions based on the results of data analysis. Responsible for the development of essential solutions to support sales field intelligence, including definition of key success measures for actionable performance assessment and process optimization. Interprets data, identifies trends, and translates analysis into recommendations to improve sales effectiveness in alignment with overall business strategy. Ensures that all standardized reports and dashboards are available and distributed to sales management.
- Supports transactional sales strategy and planning through the management of key objectives and measurements
- Assists Sales Management in periodic performance reviews and provide orientation and guidance by pointing out key findings and observations.
- Evaluates pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives. Oversee the ongoing evolution of planning and sales reporting functions with a focus on process improvement and expansion of complex analytical capabilities.
- Facilitates the annual planning and quota allocation process with the local sales force in accordance with the policies and tools set by Corporate.
- Key subject areas include: Quota Setting, Pipeline, Bookings, Territory & Account Management as well as Sales Coverage and Productivity.
- Manages lead scoring and routing teams comprised of sales systems, sales analyst and data science personnel
- Builds territory plans for existing and new sales personnel, including quota and key account targets
- Drives weekly lead scoring and routing reviews with marketing and sales leadership and monthly P&L review with executive team
- Works with sales leaders to create and implement sales processes, tools, and resources
- Develops and sets strategy across full sales tech stack to ensure systems optimization and performance
- Owns and drives the sales forecasting process to ensure high levels of accuracy and quality in the pipeline
- Drives optimal deployment of sales personnel through the type of role, coverage models, and territory mapping
- Designs sales compensation plans that reward achievement of objectives and are aligned with enterprise business objectives and GTM strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of SFDC required
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience within sales operations
- Must reside in the local area with ability to travel to customer accounts and attend corporate meetings as needed.
- Experience growing and scaling a high-volume transactional SaaS startup
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions
- Passion for driving continuous improvement and performance optimization
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Strong understanding of standard sales operations processes (sales forecasting, sales compensation, territory management, and sales quotas)
- Strong analytical mindset
LI-MK1What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Sales OperationsAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.