At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know about the role:
The Executive Support Team at PayPal is looking for an Executive Support Technician to join our team at our office in New York, NY. The Executive Support Team is responsible for delivering timely and efficient white glove support for all technology needs of the PayPal Senior Leadership Team and Executive Staff.
Meet our team:
As a member of the Executive Support Team, and the broader End User Experience Team (EUX), you will interface daily with executives, their assistants, employees, and other infrastructure teams.
Your way to impact:
The Executive Support Technician role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communications skills, enjoys working as part of a team and can successfully multi-task without sacrificing quality in their work. Candidates must be both technically-versed and passionate about providing world class, meticulous customer support. Personality and a strong work ethic are as vital as technical expertise for success in this role.
In your day-to-day role you will:
- Provide local/in-person and remote technical support for Executives, their assistants and other co-workers
- Support meetings, including high visibility meetings, such as Board of Directors meetings and quarterly Earnings calls
- Lead and assist with root cause analysis to eliminate or mitigate issues
- Executesupportwhilekeeping securitya priority and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Be available foron-callsupport,for escalated requests occurring during non-business hours (this is on a scheduled rotation.)
What do you need to bring:
- Please note, this is an onsite (5 days/week) at the New York office.
- Must have at least5+ years of experience working in an IT support function.
- Must have at least1+ years of experience working in an Executive IT support function.
- Successfulcandidateswill have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, be adept at troubleshooting and prioritizing, and possess a firm understanding and experience with the following platforms and technologies:
- Windows OS / MacOS, Apple iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Microsoft Exchangeand Office 365 Suite
- Ticket Management within ServiceNow
- Video/Audio Conferencing, e.g. Microsoft Teams and MTRs, Zoom, WebEx
- Remote and/or collaborative web technologies
- TCP/IP, VPN, WIFI
- Active Directory, PowerShell, Command Line, Terminal
Additional Job Description:
**We know the confidence gap and impostersyndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national hourly pay range for this role is
$21 to $50
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.