Dentist - DDS / DMD
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental's mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Dentist and say 'yes' to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-the-art equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
- Working & learning with Specialists (Endodontist & Oral Surgeon) on site
- On-site dental lab
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy
, you'll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- 1 st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
- Earning up to $200,000 ($200K) in student loan reimbursement**
- Earning up $50,000 ($50K) in sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- A fast track to practice ownership
Minimum Education and Experience
- *Note: This is a Lead Dentist role. Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only. Available Locations
Aspen Dental - 2307 N. Perkins Rd 3098 Stillwater, Oklahoma 74074 United States TX/OK,