Job Title: Deepwater Mechanic
Rotational Schedule: 14/14
Crew Change Location: Galliano, Louisiana
A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Operate offshore production facility in accordance with customer requirements
- Test, calibrate, maintain and inspect equipment
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies
- Maintain and troubleshoot, turbine compressors, generators, gas/diesel generators, compressors, reciprocating equipment (pumps, compressors, etc.)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Position will be geared the following:
- Computer knowledge
- Should be familiar with Subsea Equipment
- Organization skills to maintain platform
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- Safety Oriented
Why work for Danos?
- Creating policies and procedures for maintenance, testing, and inspections of offshore lifeboats.
- Needs to have technical mechanical skills and be able to create policies and procedure.
- Candidate will not be required to complete technical writing tasks
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development. Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings. Danos is an equal opportunity employer. About Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.