Job ID: 395462
Shamblin Stone, Inc., a CRH company, is the leading supplier of crushed stone, sand and gravel, in West Virginia's Kanawha River Valley. Shamblin Stone, Inc. has been delivering top-quality aggregate products to the region since 1977. In addition, by being a part of the CRH family, we are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that come together to form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer and paver, the largest aggregates producer and the second largest ready-mix producer in North America. We are also the number four cement producer in North America and a leader in Canada. CRH operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Shamblin Stone, Inc. has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- A deck hand/laborer is needed in the Dunbar area. The qualified candidate will be responsible for running a loader and a skidsteer as well as decking, and unloading aggregate from barges. Shoveling and hand brooming will also be required.
- Must partner with crew members per plan specifications, and if need be, perform tasks of other positions as instructed by crew foreman to ensure daily schedules/estimates are met.
- Must be able to operate a loader and skidsteer.
- Attendance required according to attendance policy to ensure crew ability to operate at a normal efficiency level.
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completions.
- Attitude/cooperation: always maintain courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
- Must pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Shamblin Stone, Inc., a CRH company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Apr 14, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Charleston Job Segment:
Laborer, General Labor, Labor, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.